Storie di Mondi Possibili is an association born from the meeting of people who are passionate about autobiographical writing and life stories, such as self-care, knowledge and social action.
The Association’s purpose is to develop, promote and implement social solidarity projects through the enhancement of human, individual and collective memory and experience, using autobiographical and biographical narration methodologies.
In particular, through self-narration and life stories, also created through digital technologies and audiovisual and artistic languages, the association carries out socio-educational, training and research, cultural animation and communication activities, such as:
– Workshops on narration methodologies
– Video documentation of social action experiences
– Training of volunteers in collecting stories
– Participation in projects on narration and enhancement of the territory
– Participation in national and local projects in the educational field
– Participation in European projects in different programs – Europe for Citizen, Erasmus Plus
Project co-funded by the EU. This communication reflects the opinions of the authors only, and the Commission can not be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.